With Comerica Park now cleared for full capacity, tickets for all remaining home games for the 2021 Tigers season go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. ET at tigers.com/tickets.
In addition to 16 home games left against familiar AL Central foes, the summer schedule includes visits from the Astros on June 24-27, the Red Sox on Aug. 3-5 and the Angels on Aug. 17-19. The exciting young lineup of the Blue Jays comes to town Aug. 27-29, while the Brewers pay a visit Sept. 14-15.
The Tigers will present Prostate Cancer Awareness Night on Tuesday against the Cardinals. Fans purchasing a special ticket package, available at tigers.com/awareness, will receive a T-shirt and make a donation to the Karmanos Cancer Institute.
Four weeks later, the Tigers will celebrate their annual Pink Out the Park night on Wednesday, July 21 against the Rangers. The special ticket package, available at tigers.com/pink, includes a Pink Out the Park T-shirt and a $5 donation to the Karmanos Cancer Institute. In addition, the first 10,000 fans in attendance receive a pink Tigers jersey.
The Tigers will also recognize Pedriatric Cancer Awareness Day on Wednesday, Sept. 1 with a ceremony prior to their game against Oakland.
The Tigers will celebrate Fourth of July weekend with a series against the White Sox on July 2-4, including live music, a barbecue on the Pepsi Porch and a postgame fireworks show on Friday, July 2.
The Tigers will celebrate their 18th annual Negro Leagues weekend July 30-Aug. 1 against the Orioles. The first 10,000 fans on Saturday, July 31 will receive a Detroit Stars fedora.
The annual Fiesta Tigres celebration is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 14 against Cleveland, and will feature live bands representing music from Latin America and the Caribbean.
Full list of giveaways for the remainder of the season:
• Niko Goodrum bobblehead, first 10,000 fans, June 25 vs. Astros
• Detroit Roots tote bag, first 10,000 fans, June 26-27 vs. Astros
• Patriotic silicone pint cup, first 5,000 fans age 21+, July 2-3 vs. White Sox
• Chip and dip bowl, first 10,000 fans, July 16 vs. Twins
• Kids hooded towel, all kids age 14 and under, July 18 vs. Twins
• Pink Tigers jersey, first 10,000 fans, July 21 vs. Rangers
• Detroit Stars fedora hat, first 10,000 fans, July 31 vs. Orioles
• Fiesta Tigres jersey, first 10,000 fans age 21+, Aug. 14 vs. Cleveland
• Tigers floppy hat, first 10,000 fans, Aug. 27 vs. Blue Jays
• Detroit Roots hoodie, first 10,000 fans, Sept. 10 vs. Rays
• Tigers fleece blanket, first 10,000 fans, Sept. 25 vs. Royals